Monday, July 1, 2013

Official

Today wifey and I officially got married. We went to the county recorders office and lucky for us today only they were doing same day marriages. Wifey and I are shy so the ceremony was a little awkward but we are so happy to have our license!!! Everyone should be able to get this piece of paper! I have to admit we live in a conservative area and I was nervous about how we would be treated; but we were lucky and everyone was so nice.



I am still on bed rest. The spotting finally stopped last Friday and I had a good weekend. Still taking it easy. The only thing I've done is going for our license. Over this week I will slowly increase activity. I am nervous about going back to work but looking forward to it! Plus I've noticed my energy is really low from being on bed rest and I need to gain it back.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! I love visiting your blog and I’m sure others will too. :)

    http://theroybals.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award-x-2.html

    AND congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete