Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Eggs

Tomorrow is the egg retrieval. I am so ready to not feel bloated. We have some really good follicles measuring between 18 and 21. Last I heard there were about 9 or 10 on the right and 9 on the left. I am excited to see how many we get and then how many fertilize!!

We go in bright and early at 6:30 am and the procedure should happen around 7. Please keep your fingers crossed for us that we get good eggs and lots fertilize. We need 3 good quality eggs to make it to 5 days or we will not qualify for the one embryo transfer program and I need that as my "insurance".

Friday the embryologist will call with her report and I know I will be anxious for it. I was going to take Friday off but I have so much work on my desk I have to go in. Maybe work will take my mind off the impending transfer!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Fingers crossed all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! It sounds like so far things are going according to plan, which is great. I can't wait to hear how everything goes on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so exciting! I can't wait to hear! Fingers crossed, goodluck!

    ReplyDelete