Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One more day...

Tomorrow is the first blood draw and quite frankly I am scared!!! I want this so bad. I've not had any definite symptoms that I think indicate whether or not I am pregnant. My boobs are a little sore, but it could be the progesterone shots. I had cramping that was pretty intense till yesterday. Today the cramping is not that bad. I constantly feel like my period started and I rush to the bathroom and nothing. I also feel the need to pee more but my mind could be playing tricks on me.

Well in less than 24 hours I will be waiting. The clinic does not call with the first numbers; but I am going to try and call them and get the numbers.

Please send us all your baby dust...

3 comments:

  1. AHHH take a home test! Lol I can't wait to see if you're preggo! By the way I had sooo much cramping, it actually just started to ease up and I am 6 weeks 4 days now. I think you have a bun or two digging in!! :) I hope you cave and take a home test!!! I am such a bad influence lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...good luck! I had lots of cramping that continued until around 6 weeks! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending all the baby dusts!!

    ReplyDelete