Saturday, May 4, 2013

Update

So the nurse called back and was not concerned about the discharge. Since Thursday I've not really had discharge just brownish tissue when I urinate. It sinks to the bottom and is not very big but it's scaring the shit out of me. Does this worrying ever go away.

This afternoon I meet a friend at an outdoor mall like area for a late lunch and pregnant woman were everywhere. I want so badly to get to that point and have a big ol belly!!

I am still having cramps and they were pretty bad this morning, my boobs feel heavier but they do not really hurt nor are they bigger, my sense of smell is the same, I am tired, and I have had a couple waves of nausea but nothing bad.

2 comments:

  1. you are not alone in this my friend! i'm so paranoid about our first ultrasound that today is the first day I didn't take a pregnancy test. I have no symptoms either and just am having a hard time believing there is something growing in there. Hang in there and know you are totally normal in feeling this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still worry every now and then, but I must say it does die down a bit after you see your baby and hear the heartbeat! And eventually you will feel pregnant. At first I couldn't believe it but now... now I know I am because I am ALWAYS tired, my boobs are sore, constipation, and nausea. All worth it for the little baby inside... but definitely a friendly reminder as well. Hang in there you're so close to seeing the little bean inside of you!

    ReplyDelete