Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Closer

Well my period decided to be a few days late this month, but it finally came and I start birth control pills tonight. I go in for the water sonogram on Monday and then I should get my calendar. Everything is moving so fast... I am excited and scared all at the same time! The retrieval will be some time during the first week of April and then five days later they will put one strong embryo back in me!!

I can't believe this is all happening . Fear, joy, nervousness and excitement are over taking me! I want so badly for this to work and to be able to announce we are pregnant!!

As we continue on this journey I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. excited for you ladies that things are moving right along. hope all goes well, looking fwd to reading how everything goes! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Wishing you both the best!!! Sending good baby vibes your way : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm new to the "blog world" but my wife and I are in the ivf process too! It is quite the journey and I wish you all the best! Stop by lezbmommies.blogspot.com-we do
    our retrieval and transfer in April as well! Looking forward to following your progress :)

    ReplyDelete