Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2 Week Increments

TTC is such a journey and you live your life in 2 week increments. 2 weeks between the your period and the + on the OPK and then the 2 weeks between the IUI and the expected day of your period. It is awful, life during both of these two weeks are a roller coaster of emotions, hopes and dreams.

I did not blog during our last TWW because I was not sure about my feelings or wanting to document that time. I was excited to be able to try again, but sad that we were at this again. I had high hopes for that try considering they say you are very fertile after a miscarriage. Well, it was a no go for us and we are on to round 5 and some days I wonder if I will ever get pregnant. The Wifey is so positive about life and truly lives as the book the Secret describes and would be upset with me over this comment... me on the other hand... I tend to be more negative.

Yesterday, I went in to the RE's office to get my clomid... they want me to continue because they believe I respond to it. I am not sure if I agree but the Wifey is hesitant to try injectables. She does not want multiples and I really can't blame her... that would be overwhelming and really cause a financial burden on us. But I am desperate to get pregnant (maybe that's the problem). I turn 30 next month and have always wanted to have a child prior to turning 30. But this may not be in the cards for me. I truly hope I respond well to the clomid this month. I took it last night and maybe my mind is playing tricks with me, but I feel moody, exhausted and bloated. The hot flashes never went away from last months try.

I have an acupuncture appointment scheduled too for this next round... so my fingers and toes are crossed that I will get my BFP before my 30th birthday. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment