Thursday, March 22, 2012

You have to have faith

This journey has taught me so much. I have learned I am stronger than I ever thought, I am a private person with my true emotions... sure I cry in front of my family, but my true feelings are stored in a locked bottle deep inside me and that I am fascinated with how our bodies work. I have not learned patience. I am an instant gratification person... when I want something I want it NOW. This process has not worked like that and I tend to loose faith. I get down and wonder if this will ever happen.

Last night while watching "The Little Couple" that I recorded I was reminded how lucky I am to even be trying to carry my own child and that I have to have faith that what ever is meant to be will be. The Little Couple lost their baby late last summer when their surrogate miscarried. They were devastated by the loss but they are willing to try again and our so positive about the process. They are also pursuing adoption as they work with their surrogate. They are such an inspiration to me... they have overcome so much and face more challenges than I can imagine. I admire them so much and wish them all the best in their journey.

Thank you Little Couple for reminding me how blessed I am and that during any journey I need to keep faith and be positive about the what ever outcome life deals me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment