Thursday, May 3, 2012

6dpIUI - Random Post

I am feeling really random... here are some of my thoughts at 6dpiui

I have no clue what I feel or think about this try -- sometimes I feel at peace and then other moments I am anxious and freaking out. I know my lining was good and I had two good follicles, but this process is all about timing. Then I start thinking maybe we choose the wrong donor and he's just not getting the job done!

I want this so bad and sometimes it seems so unattainable.

Well, at this point I have the usual symptoms that I get each month when my mind plays tricks on me -- full filling breasts, constipation, bloat feeling and tiredness. Oh, the TWW is so much fun.

Tomorrow, we go in for our injectable class. Not sure if we are going to try them next month -- if we are having to try again. If we have to try again, we are going back to our donor that got me pregnant last November and since I did well on clomid -- 2 follicles is good right? Then we may try one more round with clomid.

Waiting and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment