Thursday, May 17, 2012

BFN #6

So our guy did not get it done!! We got our BFN #6 on the 11th. I took a HPT in the morning and nothing - as white as white can be. Thank goodness I only bought one from the dollar store. I have been sad about the BFN and I am not sure why. I keep thinking about that November morning when we found out we were pregnant and how happy we were. I want that again and I want a baby to stick and grow. I feel very impatient!!! I also can not figure out how to turn off the weekly pregnancy updates I signed up for with Web MD and I am constantly getting reminders that I should be pregnant.

Okay, enough of the pitty party. We have ordered more sperm from the bank and we are still using clomid because I respond well and Wifey does not want multiples. We went back to our guy that got us pregnant -- so hopefully he can do it again??

This road to motherhood sure has taken me on some turns I never expected and seems to be taking a lot longer than I thought.

Well, here's to try number 7... I believe it is going to happen over the holiday weekend. I think May 26th. Man these TWW seem to be getting longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment