Thursday, July 12, 2012

This is my story...

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. Since my last post we have had 2 more BFN's and we are currently on a break. Over the past year and half I have been reading blogs and comparing myself to the rest of you TTC and what I need to do is realize my story is different from everyone elses. We all have unique stories and they are all different.

Don't get me wrong I am struggling with my story. My heart is broken and I am having a hard time repairing it. I have lot's of anxiety and I worry that my story will never include a child. I need to work on being okay with my story. Today, I am going to go and talk to someone about my story and hopefully get some help -- I need to become okay with my story.

I am not sure what's in store for my future, but I do not believe we are done TTC. We are just on a short break. So while my blog is about our road to motherhood, my road is taking some different directions... I think my GPS is broken!! What I am trying to say is that if anyone reads my blog, please understand that I may post about other subjects for the next few months that are not related to TTC. My goal is to chronicle my road more often than I have been. Well see if I can.

Till next time... safe travels.

Oh, I am on instragram. Follow me -- zoeandjakesmom.

3 comments:

  1. Just sending good thoughts and wishes your way. The stories are different but that sure doesn't make it easy. I hope the break is as useful and relaxing as a break can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanna, I couldn’t wait to visit your blog after reading your recent comment on my post so I thought I would stop in and say hello. I completely understand where you’re coming from. I have a 5 month old but it took us 3 years and many IUI’s to get her here. Like you, I started our blog to chronicle our pregnancy and when that didn’t happen as soon as I thought it would I had to take my blog in a different direction. Writing about things aside from TTC was actually pretty therapeutic for me and I think it would be helpful to you too.

    I look forward to reading whatever it is that you have to share and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just discovered your blog and wish you all the best on your journey. Although I am pregnant now, the time it took seemed like forever and there is nothing like the frustration of not knowing or understanding. Enjoy all the other things in your life during your break, and when you are ready, good luck ! :)

    ReplyDelete