Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October is not my month...

Well... the iui (#9) last month did not work. On October 1st I got my lovely period (sorry tmi). I had known it was coming because I tested Saturday and got the BFN. I was so upset. It really hit me hard this time. I feel so defeated.

We decided to try one more time and then save money for IVF next year. So I went in today to get clonus and the doctor found a cyst in my ovary and said we would have to skip this month. Ugghhh a forced break and another month we are not pregnant. This road is a lot harder and sadder than I ever imagined.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for the forced break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so sorry to hear the news. It definitely is a hard road to travel.

    Have you tried fertility acupuncture? If not, I would highly suggest looking into an acupuncturist that specializes in fertility – I swear to G it works. We tried for 2+ years and right around the time we were going to switch to me we were referred to an FA and got pregnant on the next IUI. My wife miscarried but went on to get pregnant with our baby girl on the following insemination. Both pregnancies happened right after we started fertility acupuncture!

    Sending positive vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete