Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birth control and my weekend

Went to the doctors for clomid on Thursday and found out I still have a cyst on my left ovary. It did not shrink or grow... it's still 16 mm. Ughhh! The nurse practitioner (NP) suggested I try birth control this month to shrink it. I've never been on birth control but so far so good.

I was extremely upset when I heard the news. The NP said she did not understand why I was not getting pregnant... so heart breaking. I did a whole bunch of blood work in day 3 of my cycle (Friday) so we will see if the tests tell us anything. Part of me hopes we find something because I feel like we are beating our head against a wall without knowing why.

So, Thursday was disappointing but the weekend was fun! My mom came up and we did some Christmas decor shopping. Got some great stuff.


We also went and saw the Broadway musical Memphis. It was really good. Our next show is Peter Pan!

Today, wifey and I went out to breakfast, Costco (dog food only) and Joann's Fabric. While we were at Joann's I saw the blogger from In Pursuit of Giggles, but I was to shy to introduce myself. I felt a little star struck... their baby was so cute too!

Now we are watching football, dogs asleep, and enjoying this beautiful fall day!

Here are a few photos from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment