Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Yellow Brick Road to IVF

Wifey and I decided we are going to try IVF. It's very scary knowing we have one shot at this! But we are going for it in hopes that more than one embryo will make it to the blastocyst stage (I think that's what you call it) so we can freeze them for later attempts.

We meet with the nurse to go over all the paperwork last week. She was sooo nice and I am lucky I have most of the pre blood work and other tests done. So right now we wait for my next period... towards the end of February. At that point I will go on birth control till my next period in March. Retrieval will be early April.

This all very scary but exciting. April is my birthday and I pray I get the present I want!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...big news! April is right around the corner! Good Luck! Sending good baby vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete