Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CREATE

Happy New Year!!! It's a fresh start on a brand new year... with brand new possibilities!!! I am looking forward to this year!!! Ali Edwards does a thing called one little word and its a word to focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as you go about your daily life. A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow.
http://aliedwards.com/2012/12/one-little-word-2013.html

I have always wanted to participate but never did. Well this year, I choose my word -- CREATE!
My goals are to...
  • Create a baby
  • Create a new me by eating healthy and working out (signed up at a gym closer to home yesterday)
  • Create new projects
  • Create healthy meals at home
  • Create cards and remember to mail them for my friends and family birthdays
  • Create a cleaning schedule and stick to it
There's so much more that I want to "create" this year... but the word sums up my goals for this year!!

A re-cap of this past week:
My mom and I went and saw Cathy Rigby's Peter Pan last Friday. I've never been a big Peter Pan fan but I really enjoyed the play. The sets were magnificent, the cast was great and the flying and pixie dust were amazing.


We had a great new year and spent a low key evening with friends! I am sad the holiday's are over and it's back to the grind. The only fun part of diving into work in the new year is pulling out the new calendars. I got a cute little county weekly planner for work and I love it. Each week is a new country scene and it makes me dream about a simpler life.

And just for fun... I am really into hats lately and got this cute one for Christmas.


Happy New Year!!! I hope this year is AMAZING!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great word! And as an aside, we have a cleaning schedule... and I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dooesareopening!!! I am excited about this new year. Glad to hear you have a cleaning schedule and it works. This weekend I am going to make the schedule and I hope I can stick to it.

      Delete