Thursday, March 27, 2014

12 weeks

These last 12 weeks have been the best weeks of my life!!! Having Dylan has changed everything for the better!! Next week I go back to work and I am not looking forward to it!!! It is going to be so hard to leave my little guy! He brings my days so much joy! 

We've done so much these last couple of months. I am going to miss the Mommy and Me group and our carefree kinda scheduled days!

My boy is so big!! At our last appointment (2 months) he was 14lbs and 24 inches long. He is wearing some 3-6 month clothing, 6 month clothing and 9 month clothing! 

I have so many thoughts in my head that I want to share. Like how I never thought I could love someone so much or that I miss being pregnant and want to go back in time and relive his birthday!! But it's a new season and we move forward into new fun stages! 


No comments:

Post a Comment