Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This week is a good week...



I have good feelings about this week!!! Good News was just announced about TV reality Stars Giuliana and Bill Rancic are pregnant!!! I am so happy for them. I've watched their show in re-runs and their struggle with fertility and then her cancer was heart breaking. I am soooo excited for them and wish them all the best. I believe the end of April is going to be a good month!!

Bill Rancic, Giuliana Rancic

Since we are talking celebs... did you hear Megan Fox is pregnant and has anyone confirmed if Drew Barrymore has a bun in the oven? Plus, when is Jessica Simpson going to pop her kid out - she's like 2 right?? She is on celeb that it seems like she's been pregnant f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Maybe she'll have her daughter on my birthday.

 Did I mention it's my birthday this Saturday and I am celebrating my birthday week?? So, far it's been a great week and today I am having lunch with some fabulous ladies, tomorrow I am having lunch with another fab women... she's kinda like a second mom to me and then Thursday I am having lunch with my wonderful cube neighbor!! Plus, my mom bought season tickets to Sacramento Broadway and we are going to see some fantastic shows this next year!! Happy Birthday to me!!! Ya!!! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Hoping this turns into the BEST week!

    ReplyDelete