Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lucky but need advice...

Yesterday, wifey and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I am sure you remember my post from August with a picture of my pretty ring... my love gave me the last bad needed to complete my ring and said it was an early anniversary present. I was over the moon with my present and did not expect any present on our actual celebration, but last night I came home to a clean house and other surprises. We first went to vote and took all the kids (2 furbabies + 1 foster furbaby) with us. After, we went out to dinner. When I got in the car my wifey had an anniversary song playing, made me a card (see picture below) and handed me a present. In the box was a picture of a custom license plate which she ordered for me and a cd. The cd had two beautiful songs on it that she said expressed her feelings to me. How sweet!! We drove to the restaurant hand in hand. After dinner we came home to more good news... Obama was re-elected!!! What a great evening and I am one lucky girl!!

While I am lucky in love, I have not been lucky in the TTC realm! I need advice... We have tried acupuncture, changed donors, but we've had no luck. I am a little overweight and love sweets. I also have hasimotos disease but it is controlled with medication (my TSH is about 2.5). I drink a cup of coffee a day and I love diet coke (trying to cut back again). During the first part of the year I had given up both, but we never got pregnant so in all the stress and frustration I fell off the wagon. I do not smoke or drink and all my tests appear normal. So why am I not getting pregnant??? Any advice. By the way, I can not change doctors/clinics... I have Kaiser and my insurance covers a lot of the cost of the IUIs and tests and we would not be able to afford a private office. Again, please leave a comment if you have any advice for me!!! Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was good advice to give. My endocrinologist wanted my TSH below 2 and worked really hard to get it there but I am definitely not convinced it makes that much of a difference. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, CONGRATULATIONS and AWWWW at the gifts. I appreciate the way a clean house can be a super big and wonderful surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award! Go to my blog page and follow the instructions. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete