Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

This year was not how I envisioned Christmas. Last year I thought we would have a little baby to focus on. But that dream did not become a reality. So, I came up with a new dream of being pregnant. The last few months we had not been able to try due to a cyst. After Thanksgiving we found out I was cyst free and we could try this month... a Christmas gift to us!

This month we tried our first ever double shot. I've lost track on how many IUIs we have done, but needless to say they did not work. Christmas was the big day we would find out. Christmas morning brought me the gift of my period. Needless to say I was devastated and am feeling hopeless. Thank goodness for my wonderful wife and family. I made the best of the day. I am still feeling depressed and not looking forward to going back to work, but my vacation is over and it did not result in a baby :(.

2013 I hope will bring happiness and a baby. We are hoping to try IVF this spring. Fingers crossed this year our dream will come true!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

My next post will feature my beautiful ornament from the ornament swap.





4 comments:

  1. Your tree and doggies look beautiful. I'm so sorry that the end of this year didn't bring the good news that you both hoped for. 2013 is a new year and I send you all the prayers and positive energy I can in your journey to become mamas. When you do become parents (because you will) that will be one very LOVED baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies at More than Words for the sweet comment!!! We appreciate all your prayers and positive energy to make 2013 a great year!!! By the way... love your blog and Gracie is so darn cute!!! I look forward to reading all about your adventures this year.

      Delete
  2. New reader - just found your blog and got caught up today since I think my head is still on holiday time and don't feel like working much. I hope 2013 is a better year for you! Great tree and your furbabies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Sugar. I am trying to be a better blogger and so glad you found me. I also love discovering new blogs!!! I hope 2013 is a great year for both of us!!

      Delete