Friday, March 8, 2013

No turning back...

First let me apologize for the play by play, but years from now I want to look back and remember this process. I subscribe to a feed on FB about positivity and this morning I was greeted with "Don't let anyone stop you from pursuing what you want to achieve. Life will test you to see how serious you are about pursuing a particular path. Sooner or later, you may face negative feedback. If you do, remember not to let anyone crush your dream."

Luckily for me, I not really faced in one being negative on my dream. I have surrounded myself with people who accept and support me. But this quote really did remind me to not give up on what I want. I want a baby more than anything!! I feel like life has tested me and sometimes I get mad that my body did not keep my first pregnancy nor could it do what it needed to do in later tries. But then I am so thankful and humble that we get to try IVF!! Some do not get to this point and I feel blessed to have the resources (a credit card) to try this!! I know my dream will come true; I just need to remain patient and there's no turning back now, the medicine has been ordered. The total cost of the meds came out to $2150. Cheaper than expected so that was really nice!!!

I am so excited and anxious. This month seems like it is going so slow. I can't wait to be knee deep in this process and closer to a positive pregnancy stick.

Speaking of which, I am not sure if I will test on a stick or wait till our beta. I am sure Wifey will want to wait, but I know I will want to know and could become obsessed with the sticks.

It seems surreal to be at this point!!! April please hurry up and get here.

3 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts your way! April will be here before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. april was my stim & retrieval month, hoping the month brings you everything you hope for! we'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My wife and I are doing IVF in April as well!(our first try) Positivity is your best friend on this crazy ride. Here's to big things in April and I look forward to following your journey!

    B
    lezbmommies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete