Thursday, March 28, 2013

T Minus One Week

We are one week away from our possible egg retrieval. Today was the start of the constant monitoring. The ultrasound this morning revealed 12 follicles on the right and 8 or 9 on the left with my lining measuring in at 7.9. Right now the biggest follicle is about a 10 with all the others measuring in between 7 and 9. The doctor said this was exactly what he expected and I go back in on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday!

The shots have not been too bad. The wifey is great at giving them and I've really enjoyed the last 3 days because she's been able to give me my morning shot of follistim, but tomorrow I have to go back to giving it myself :(. I am doing 2 vials of menopour at night and 5 ml of lupron and so far only two bruises on the belly. I am more scared for the progesterone.

I am still really nervous about this whole process and pray that we get lots of good embryos!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you!! The progesterone is a B word. But I am perfectly happy dealing with it for the bean(s). By the end of our stim my wife and I were pros at self injections lol. Super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! Good, good, good LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete