Friday, May 10, 2013

Best Day Ever

Today's the best day ever!!!! This morning we had our first ultrasound. I was so nervous and literally shaking. The doctor was about 20 min late but we finally got to a room. Everyone keep asking me how I was and I keep telling them we will know in 5 min.

I could not look at the screen at first, I was so nervous and did not want a repeat of the first time. Soon after the ultrasound was in place the doctors said there it Jis and showed us the little flicker. I have to admit its all a blur and I teared up... I remember seeing it but it was a little difficult. Then he measured and technically I am 7 weeks 1 day and the baby was measuring 7 weeks. He the.measured the heartbeat and it was a 144 and then the best sound ever... we heard it beating!!!!

The due date is December 26th and our next ultrasound is on the 21st.



6 comments:

  1. Best sound in the world, right?!! That's so awesome that you're having a Christmas baby! Yippee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy for you! It's such a great sound! Hope you're feeling well! You're due 20 days after me! Yay for winter babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fantastic news just in time for mothers day. looks like it will be a very merry christmas! congrats again, feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It only gets better from here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad everything was good! I was praying for you girls! We're due a week after you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Super exciting news! I've been quietly stalking all of you and now I'm joining the train so I'm happy to see people being successful - gives me hope during crazy 2ww!

    ReplyDelete