Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and moms to be!!! I can't believe I am in this club now!! It scares me. I go in and out of excited and scared! I am excited that this little baby is doing well inside of me, scared of making it to the next ultrasound, birth and then taking care of the baby.

I've been having some intense cramps at times and they scare me. But then they are reassuring because I hope they mean my uterus is stretching and this baby is growing. I've been over analyzing everything, including the ultrasound picture... comparing it to others. Will the worrying end???

In other news, my beautiful wife bought me rises for my Mother's Day!! And just for the heck of it... the second picture is of my handsome boy dog Jake!





2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Mother's Day, sweetie. Try and relax. I know it's hard not to worry and no, it doesn't really go away, but when you can feel that little one in there, you will be more relaxed. :) Thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late but wanted to tell you and your wife Conrgats on the pregnancy! So happy for you two!
    The worrying gets better as you get further along in your pregnancy...well at least it did for me. But that is coming from the girl who bought a doppler on Amazon so that I could listen to the heart beat at home anytime I wanted to.
    Wishing you a easy and healthy pregnancy! Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete