Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Embryo Transfer

Today was the embryo transfer. We transferred one grade 2BB blastocyst. We only had the one reach blastocyst on day 5 so we did not qualify for the program that would have covered future FET if this one does not result in pregnancy. It was devastating; in fact tears rolled down my checks the entire time during the transfer. They wanted us to transfer 2 but wifey and I already discussed that we do not want twins and I declined... that was hard too.

Our embryos will continue to grow and we could get some good ones to freeze but we will have to pay for it.

Good news is I got a new job where I work and its a promotion.

Well... I am in bed rest till Friday and we have our first blood draw a week from tomorrow.

Please send us baby dust and sticky vibes... it's been such a long and emotional road and I am definitely feeling defeated.

4 comments:

  1. Don't throw in the towel yet! I'll be thinking about y'all-lots of sticky vibes coming your way <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total agree with Nurse BiBi, Dont throw in the towel just yet! Sending lots of postive baby vibes and baby dust your way!!! Stay postive = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby dust, baby dust, baby dust! I'm pulling for you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sticky baby dust!!! Hang in there girls! The two week wait is rough but you can get through it! Good luck I can't wait to hear :)

    ReplyDelete