Sunday, April 14, 2013

Four

So we are four days past the 5 day transfer, four embryos were frozen and we have four days to go till our first blood test.

Nothing really exciting to report, my boobs are not sore and I don't think they've gotten bigger. I have lots a period like cramping for the past 2 days and sometimes it's intense. I hope it's the little embryo in bedding itself for a cozy 9 months. I am not sure if I will break down and test before Wednesday... probably not. To be honest I am scared of those sticks; I've experienced to much pain with them, so I will wait for the doctor report... I think :)

In other news, the clinic called Friday and four of our embryos made it to freeze. It's kinda crazy to think that my potential children are frozen.

Off to enjoy this last day of the weekend. Baby dust to all!!!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am already cray cray and it's only been one day! I hope you get that BFP soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news soon to come hopefully! Sending you baby dust and happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wante to wait but I was loosing my mind I ended up testing 6dp3dt and getting a BFP. Can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping! Good luck with the waiting / not waiting debate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to know, you need to pee on a stick! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - thanks for the comment... made me smile! Part of me is dying to know too and the other part of me is scared. Tomorrow is the first blood test and I will be first in line. My clinic does not disclose the first numbers usually, but I am going to have Wifey call and ask for them.

      Delete