Friday, April 19, 2013

Results

Today was our second beta and it came back at 25. So we are considered pregnant. I feel really calm and positive about this pregnancy, but I am still a little nervous. I have another blood test on April 29th (day after my birthday) and then on May 10th we have an ultrasound. Please continue to send good vibes this way that this little baby continues to stick and grow appropriately!!!

Forgot, our nurse said another patient had a hcg level of 10 at the beginning and is having a healthy pregnancy.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations!! You're doubling time is better than mine was. I was doubling in like 50 or so hours and looks like you're a little less the 48 hours :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good from here! hope things continue to go well, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Will be praying for that bean to keep on growing!!! My bday is the day before yours- I guess we both know what we will be wishing for ;)

    ReplyDelete