Sunday, April 21, 2013

Waiting Game

First, let me say thank you for the sweet comments on my last post! I am so appreciative of all of you that read my blog and leave encouraging comments!

I still can't believe I am pregnant!!! I am excited but yet I am trying to guard my heart. After last time I know to keep it guarded! Everything is a waiting and worrying game. Right now I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!!

The cramping has almost gone away; occasionally I get a twinge and some back pain. Other symptoms include feeling bloated and the need to use the restroom but then only a little comes out. My boobs feel a little fuller and I feel "wet" down south (sorry too much TMI). I have had a couple times where I felt nauseas but nothing significant. I almost want morning sickness to help ease my mind that the little embryo is in there and growing.

On another note, I started my new job on Friday and we had a training in Southern California this weekend. My new boss does not know. When we got to the airport I forgot about the X-ray machines and was nervous about going through so I opted for the pat down. My boss looked at me a little crazy but did not say anything. I am not looking forward to it again tonight. I also had to give myself my own progesterone shots which was difficult but I did it!! I keep questioning the location I did them in; thinking did I do them right and where I should, is the baby getting what it needs.

The waiting game continues to the next blood draw on the 29th.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sending you lots of positive sticky vibes. I am sooo so excited to hear your great news! Here's to the 29th when we can hear all about that strong heartbeat we will surely be reading about soon! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete