Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feelings

I am feeling very emotional today... feel like I could cry at a drop of a hat. I hopes it all my crazy hormones helping this baby and not just the progesterone or estradol I am taking.

Yesterday I felt pregnant but was doubting my body, so during lunch I walked to the dollar store to get a couple of tests. They were completely out!!! As much as I question my faith... some force out there was telling me to trust the previous tests and enjoy the moment. So I am not going to test and will wait till Monday. It's been really hard and I worry about my low number; but I have to have faith. This little one is going to stick around; maybe I am just one of those that implants late and has low numbers. O just get worried when others have numbers way bigger than mine, so please keep your fingers crossed for us!

In other news... cramping has been more intense today and my boobs feel tingly.

Congratulations to all those getting positives... So awesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember feeling worried about my numbers and very emotional in the very beginning. Trust your body... the cramping is good it means your uterus is stretching. My cramping just stopped at week 7. It couldn't hurt to take a dollar store test but what you need to tell yourself is that your number are still considered normal! And as far as your boobs go lol just wait they will become more and more sore and HUGE! Lol I am already up a full cup size! Can't wait to hear about your next visit, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will drive yourself crazy looking at betas and trying to guess if yours is good. Mine was "good" but now we worry until the next one to make sure it's doubling-it's never gonna be worry free but try to enjoy these moments-you can't get them back. I can't wait to hear about Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete